- 1. Some nationalities are more open to healthy eating than others.
- 2. It’s a pity my workout routine has changed recently.
- 3. It’s up to an individual to take responsibility for their own diet.
- 4. My work prevents me from leading a healthy life.
- 5. I’m in favour of greater government action in helping with overall health.
- 6. Vegetarianism is getting more and more popular every year.
- 7. Healthy eating habits are key to feeling better.
Говорящий A B C D E F G Утверждение
- A. Brian has recently gone abroad.
- B. The bike competition was a small event.
- C. Jill does not go cycling on a regular basis.
- D. Both Jill and Brian feel positive about riding a bike for exercise.
- E. Brian enjoys watching bike racing on TV.
- F. Brian, Annie and her brother are spending the weekend in the country.
- G. Annie has sold her old bike to buy a new one.
Утверждение A B C D E F G Соответствие диалогу
In her introduction Claire is describing herself as …
- 1. an adrenaline junkie.
- 2. a well-known sportsperson.
- 3. an enthusiastic runner.
Claire started jogging in order to …
- 1. become a professional runner.
- 2. reduce stress at work.
- 3. find a hobby.
Doing the Boston marathon was challenging because of …
- 1. the weather conditions.
- 2. too many participants.
- 3. lack of experience.
According to Claire, to achieve impressive results …
- 1. you should train as often as possible.
- 2. running should become part of your life.
- 3. you shouldn’t have any harmful habits.
Claire says that beginner runners who want to take part in a marathon …
- 1. can just take pleasure in the process and not worry about the results.
- 2. do not need to plan a comprehensive training programme.
- 3. rarely complete the run because they get injured easily.
A motivated runner will not be stopped by …
- 1. possibly stronger competitors in the race.
- 2. inconvenient changes to their daily routine.
- 3. the new diet they have to follow while training.
For Claire, running is all about …
- 1. the physical strength it gives to the body.
- 2. the mental power that is developed in the process.
- 3. the sense of freedom and opportunity to explore.